Go Down

Topic: Looking for a paid Programer to help with a project (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

superedd

Hello, I am looking for someone to write for me a code for a project i am working on for the automotive industry.

It very basic, as i need to to have certain pulses in a different timing in a revolution of a four stroke engine.

Thanks

Superedd

CrossRoads

Variable timing, or static?
Reading them, or creating them?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

superedd

Hi, Thanks for responding, The sensor will be placed to pick up teeth signal from cam shaft gear that will run between 500 to 2000 rpm

Will have to create signal pulses in specific position of the wheel, such signals will have to move few degrees to each side via a potentiometer (not based on speed)

Let me know if you have any additional questions

Thanks

Superedd

CrossRoads

So some kind of speed tracking kind of thing, like a strobe light that gets adjusted to make motion appear to freeze.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

superedd

The pulses will via the Arduino pins will be connected through power circuits to activate valves, solenoids and other devices

Go Up