Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Digital Servo Control with pot [KDS N680HV SERVO]  (Read 1284 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Dear sir/madam
  this servo is digital and i can't control with arduino servo library, i learned digital servo working on 1000hz and analog servos working on 50 hz
 my question is that, how can i control kds n680 hv digital servo. if you made a project using arduino and digital servo, you can tell me true way step by step

yours faithfully

Global Moderator
UK
Brattain Member
I don't think you connected the grounds, Dave.
View Profile

What are the connections to the servo?
Digital servos normally accept 50Hz standard PWM, but have internal higher frequency PWM drivers for the motor.
Can't see any code.

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

View Profile

Actually, i read one internet page , my servo is working 1000hz, how can i arrange to servo library? Do you have an idea?   

View Profile

arduino code ise basic example knob code i only want to see how to work my system but it's not working help smiley-neutral

Left Coast, CA (USA)
Brattain Member
Measurement changes behavior
View Profile

Just use the standard arduino servo library commands, it will control your servo just fine.

Lefty

Tesla Member
Arduino rocks
View Profile

How is your servo connected to the arduino and what is your power supply for the servo?

Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   smiley-cool

View Profile

i  connected servo ground and arduino ground to power supply negative  input and  positive input is coming from power supply for servo motor it's true way ?   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: