Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: line following robot -gyro+accelerometer  (Read 331 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I want to make a line following robot . the robot climb a bridge . bridge slope angle  is 30 degree . for climbing bridge I want to use gyro+accelerometer (mpu-6050) . when the robot arrives bridge  I want to increase its velocity and after the bridge I must decrease its velocity    the I'm trying to use the Jeff Rowberg MPU-6050 code ,MPU6050_raw.ino,with  I2CDev library  also DMP codes. all programs are working wery well and there is no problem . So I can get  Yaw/Pitch/Roll, Euler Angles, and Accelerations from the accelerometer.

and my problem is I don't know which data (Yaw/Pitch/Roll, Euler Angles, and Accelerations...) I must use for climbing bridge .

East Anglia (UK)
Faraday Member
May all of your blinks be without delay()
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Which part of the data varies when you lift up the front of the robot as if it has reached the bridge ?  It will depend on how the accelerometer is oriented on the robot so it is not possible to answer your question directly.

Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: