Go Down

Topic: 3.5 headphone and 1/4 cable, and MIDI output with Arduino powered instrument (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Hey, so I'm pretty new to Arduino, and this is my second forum post.
A long time ago I was shown a YouTube video of this guy who had made a "laser harp" where if you broke the stream of a laser with your hand, it would register that and make a sound. I want to supersize this project, making essentially a table (imagine a hollow coffee table with lasers running through it) of 64 lasers and sensors. (It came to that happy number because, since I am a pianist, I decided to make the "strings" 3/4 inch apart, and the table 4' long)
I didn't know exactly where to post this, so I decided to break it up into a few different topics, this being my second post. (First one was in multiplexing about using 64 LED inputs)
I wanted to know how to output sounds, sound files, etc. hopefully simultaneously to the 3.5mm traditional headphone-style jack, the 1/4 inch guitar style patch, and output as a MIDI controller like a piano would, based on sensor values.
James D.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131