Go Down

Topic: need help understanding code (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Caadi

You don't have to down load it to look at it But the OP is really lazy not to post it.
And what help does he need with the code looks fine and it worked in his video.

So the problem is how you make this work on his uno where to hook what and the like.

https://code.google.com/p/aguaviva-libs/source/browse/arduino/sketches/laserpojector/laserpojector.pde

yep that is my question. Any ideas ? first of I was confused there are two laserpin declared but in the video he has only one.

AWOL

first of I was confused there are two laserpin declared but in the video he has only one.

It appears from the code that the second laserPin is only ever written LOW, so I don't think it really matters.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Caadi

first of I was confused there are two laserpin declared but in the video he has only one.

It appears from the code that the second laserPin is only ever written LOW, so I don't think it really matters.

What must I do to make the code operational assuming it is all correct. 

AWOL

If the code is correct, then it must be operational - I don't understand the point of your question.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Caadi

If the code is correct, then it must be operational - I don't understand the point of your question.

I tried using it but nothing happened.

I expected the message to show but nothing. The laser didn't even blink, I tried it also with an led and same thing.

Maybe there is a mistake of I am missing something, like a on feature.
This is why I need help, if someone could explain the code. When I see arrays and stuff I get confused.

Go Up