Go Down

Topic: Sketch too long - need help with the project (Read 501 times) previous topic - next topic

gnusso

Good Morning,
my project is becoming to bigger with a lot's of library used:

#include <DS1307.h>
#include <LiquidCrystal.h>
#include "M2tk.h"
#include <Time.h>
#include <TimeAlarms.h>
#include "utility/m2ghlc.h"
#include <VirtualWire.h>
#include <Wire.h>

So now I'd like to do some shrink of my project for have more clear it but where i can still to implement a new code ...
which are the technique that we have available ? Have I to do a kind library ?

Thanks for the information,

Gnux

Nick Gammon

Please post technical questions on the forum, not by personal message. Thanks!

More info:
http://www.gammon.com.au/electronics

gnusso

Hi nick I would like to find the manner the manage at the top my project ...

thanks
gnux

AWOL

I don't understand the question - if you need those libraries, those header files have to be there.
You can bundle them up into another header file if you wish, but for such a small number, it hardly seems worth the effort.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

ash901226

i think whats the op is asking, is there any library that could manage all the library that he is currently using so that he could shrink the size of his code

Graynomad

Mar 04, 2013, 12:52 pm Last Edit: Mar 04, 2013, 12:54 pm by Graynomad Reason: 1
which are the technique that we have available ?

Use a chip with more program memory.

What are you using now?

is there any library that could manage all the library that he is currently using so that he could shrink the size of his code

No, and if there was it would be pretty much the same size unless stuff was taken out.

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

CrossRoads

May be time to move up to a bigger part, like ATmega1284P with 16K SRAM and 128K flash.
http://www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17/
Can put one of these together for ~$20 for a Duemilanove type board, with USB/Serial  off board (as pictured) or on board wiht MIKROE483 module from mouser.com.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up