Go Down

Topic: Are there any chips that do PWM + Multiplexing like TLC5940 + MAX7219? (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic

JoeN

I kind of feel bad asking a question. I didn't check the datasheet I admit but I still find it strange why Fungus couldn't answer. Or just not write anything.

People who build working devices need some determination and initiative. You'll get better answers if you show some.

Ain't that the truth.  Attempts 1-10 usually results in the device not working at all or at least not entirely right.  Gotta keep on it until it works 100%.  Then declare victory, put it on the shelf, and create another nightmare project for yourself.  That's how you get good at anything.
I have only come here seeking knowledge. Things they would not teach me of in college.

fungus

People who build working devices need some determination and initiative.

Ain't that the truth.  Attempts 1-10 usually results in the device not working at all or at least not entirely right.  Gotta keep on it until it works 100%. 

Better to discourage them early...  :)
No, I don't answer questions sent in private messages (but I do accept thank-you notes...)

Go Up