Go Down

Topic: Sparkfun Items for Sale (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

holyjewsus

Hi

looking to sell some items now that I've graduated :)

many of them are brand new!

take a look please:

2 Blink Max M LED boards, not the power boards, 10 for both of them (these are untested!)

color light sensor 10

open log and 1 gig microsd card 25

xbee regulated explorer 3

mq7 carbon monoxide sensor 3

infrared thermometer 10

tilt sensor 3

electret mic 3

flex sensor 5

Polar heart rate monitor interface board, 40

JPEG serial camera 30

I am also looking to sell a small cnc machine and electronics here: http://www.microcarve.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=179

please email me at mjk.kirschner@gmail.com

CrossRoads

What, you're giving up electronics as a hobby now?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

holyjewsus

certainly not, but losing my shop space and moving at the moment leaves me in need of some funds.

I'm keeping lots of other stuff, I had just bought a extra for different projects.

holyjewsus

holyjewsus

tilt and flex sensor have been sold.

liudr

tilt and flex sensor have been sold.

Who was the lucky fellow? I've been thinking about it for a couple months and I was gonna get one from sparkfun and now have to pay full price. What cruel world?!

Ran Talbott

Who was the lucky fellow?

That would be me  :)

And I'd like to commend mjk for taking the extra care (and paying the extra postage!) to send them in a small box, instead of the padded envelope I expected, protecting the flex sensor against the risk of the envelope getting folded or crunched in transit. A lot of the alleged "professional sellers" I deal with don't bother to do that.

holyjewsus

Thanks Ran.

I'm moving very soon and my new apartment is tiny, so I will literally have no space a 10amp 24v linear psu and a bunch of stepper motors, any interest email me for some shots.

Go Up