Go Down

Topic: Lilypad + non-Lilypad add ons (Read 2018 times) previous topic - next topic

How does one connect the Lilypad to a shield that the Uno would use. I.E. I would like to sew some EL Wire into a costume and use the lilypad to  program the wire to work a certain way. I can get an El Escudo shield to go on an uno - but it has pins. how does the Lilypad interact with this? Can it be used at all on a wearble?

I watched the Living Wall from MIT with Dr. Leah on it. I love how the motors and lights interacted with conductive paint. I'd like to add cool things like motors to drive wings to costumes, but how do I do that? There are tons of tutorials regrading Lilypad and lights, but surely more can be done with this powerful tool.

Is there help out there I can go to? Videos? Instructables? other Forums?

The LilyPad is merely another Arduino in a different form.  It's the same 328p Atmel that an Uno uses, with an almost identical pin-out.  While a shield designed for an Uno won't fit over a LilyPad, you can still wire it up the same.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131