21/02/2014: Disponibile la versione 1.5.6-r2 che risolve un piccolo bug
ARDUINO 1.5.6-r2 BETA 2014.02.2120/02/2014: Disponibile la versione 1.5.6 con molte novità
* JSSC: Fixed NPE when RXCHAR event with no bytes (José Pereda)
ARDUINO 1.5.6 BETA 2014.02.20
* Implemented 1.5 library specification Rev.2
* Replaced RXTX library with JSSC (Alexey Sokolov)
* If two libraries provides the same .h file prioritize the library with tha same folder name
* Improved command-line parsing (Matthijs Kooijman)
* Windows: added arduino_debug.exe to help debugging errors when launch4j fails to start IDE
* TFT: warning messages in PImage class and strings inside examples now stored in flash to save RAM.
* Ethernet: added operator == for EthernetClient class (Norbert Truchsess)
* Robot_Control: removed embedded copies of Wire and SPI to allow their use in sketch.
Old sketches using Robot_Control now must include Wire.h and SPI.h.
* Robot_Control: fixed issues about motor turning algorithm
* Bridge: optimized FileIO.doBuffer() (bobh66)
* avr: Pile of HardwareSerial improvements (Matthijs Kooijman)
- Remove duplicate code from HardwareSerial::begin() methods
- Simplify HardwareSerial::begin() (Rob Tillaart)
- Use constants for register bit positions in HardwareSerial
- Fix HardwareSerial::flush() when interrupts are kept disabled for a while
- Fix lockup when writing to HardwareSerial with interrupts disabled
- Disable the UDRE interrupt sooner in HardwareSerial (Nathan Blackwell)
- Put each HardwareSerial instance in its own .cpp file in order to save memory
for unused UARTS
- In HardwareSerial::write, bypass the queue when it's empty in order to
improve throughput when using high baudrates (KurtE)
* sam: Fixed wrap-around bug in delay() (Mark Tillotson)
* sam: Fixed regression in analogRead() (fails to read multiple channels) (Mark Tillotson)
* sam: Fixed loops in Reset.cpp (Matthijs Kooijman)
* sam: Optimized delayMicroseconds() (Rob Tillaart) #1121
* sam: added itoa() and related functions
* Optimized Print::print(String&) method, now uses internal string buffer to perform block write
* Improved portability of String class (maniacbug) #695
* Make some operators in IPAddress const (Matthijs Kooijman)
* Fix for compiling assembler files with newer gcc
ARDUINO 1.5.5 BETA 2013.11.28
The 1.5 library format is under heavy review on the Arduino Developers mailing list.
We suggest to delay the adoption of the new format until a stable 1.5.x is released.
* Added missing keywords: YunServer, YunClient, pow
* Improved folder ignore: now hidden, starting with a dot, and SCCS folders are ignored
* Improved auto format: now handled by Artistic Style http://astyle.sourceforge.net/
* Improved SSH uploader (Arduino Yun): uses file ~/.ssh/config if available.
Allows public key only authentication and ssh servers listening on ports other than 22.
* Font anti-aliasing now ON by default (users will have to either delete or manually edit their preferences.txt file)
* Added warning message when opening sketches with additional files with illegal names
* (windows) Upgraded embedded Java runtime to version 7: much faster startup
* Improved files open/save dialogs
* Added line numbers, can be enabled/disabled from preferences (Cayci Gorlitsky)
* Removed check on forbidden file in 1.5 formatted libraries (#1692)
* (windows) Updated msys-1.0.dll to the latest version (Windows 8.1 compatibility)
* Using [ code] tag instead of [ quote] in "Copy for forum". Removed color coding.
* When an hardware addon reference another core also the libraries are referenced.
* It's now possible to specify additional custom board parameters from command line.
* Sketches path can be relative (#1493)
* Example and Boards are now scrollable.
* Fixed localization issues that sometimes prevented the IDE to start.
* Added "Using library..." debugging message in verbose compile.
* Improved preprocessor (fixes #1653, #1687, #817, #1293, #1245)
* Fixed StringStartsWithEndsWith, KeyboardMessage, LCD CustomCharacter, Blink without delay, SD List files, Arduino Robot examples
* Added PID/VID for older Arduinos
* (mac) Improved board autodetection on Mac OS X
* Bridge: Fixed buffer overflow in File::doBuffer() (dreggy)
* Bridge: Fixed timeout in Bridge::transfer()
* Bridge: Fixed return value of Bridge::get(..) (returning 0 with valid data len >0)
* Bridge: Implemented multi-byte File::read(..)
* sam: Fixed SPI initialization (when using extended API and multiple CS)
* Partially fixed the behavior of EthernetClient::flush(), now it doesn't discard
incoming data BUT it doesn't wait for outgoing data to be successfully transmitted.
* Esplora: Added support for display GREENTAB_L
* sam: Fixed wrong initialization for ADC timings (analogRead speed Arduino DUE improved by a factor x10) https://github.com/arduino/Arduino/issues/1418
* avr: Fixed wrong extended fuses on Arduino Yún when using external programmer
* Added LED_BUILTIN metadata in variant files
* avr: Refactored Mega* variants definitions in boards.txt (Kristian Sloth Lauszus)
* avr: Removed File object destructor. In order to free memory allocated by a File object the safest way is to call its close() method
* Added digitalPinToInterrupt variant macro (Paul Stoffregen)
* avr: added variant file for Arduino Ethernet
* Added SERIAL_* metadata in variants files (Paul Stoffregen)