Go Down

Topic: Isp & developement for blank atmega1284p (Read 58 times) previous topic - next topic

rizoma

Dec 29, 2014, 08:00 pm Last Edit: Dec 29, 2014, 08:02 pm by rizoma
Hello,
I have to choose my first arduino board, I'm planning to build some  sequencers that record and play control voltages from 0v-5v, I would like to program a blank  atmega1284p and build the boards from scratch so that the final build will cost less.
I know there are some issues with the arduino due as isp, but sure there's more power in the board, maybe it's better to use a more powerfull board in the developement stage....
I know I should focus on the project itself, but I would like to buy one arduino if possible both for developing and ISP.
Regards!

MorganS

And you are asking in the Due-specific subject because you think you need a Due.

The Due should not be your first Arduino. Start with an Uno.

rizoma

Dec 30, 2014, 07:35 pm Last Edit: Dec 31, 2014, 12:19 am by rizoma
And you are asking in the Due-specific subject because you think you need a Due.
I forgot to mention that I received the Due as a present but I still can give it back and choose others stuff, so should I swap it for a uno?

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy