Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: multiplier  (Read 2842 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

What i dont understand is, if there is a DAC, then hasnt the output become analogue? where does it turn dc again?

View Profile

When i connect up the circuit, it does not seem to work. I am inputting the output
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 05:39:18 pm by domo » Logged

United Kingdom
Tesla Member
Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.
View Profile

Which circuit have you built? I suggest you also post a photo of your wiring.

Formal verification of safety-critical software, software development, and electronic design and prototyping. See http://www.eschertech.com. Please do not ask for unpaid help via PM, use the forum.

View Profile

I have built the buffer without the transistor system and the external secondary voltage input.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 05:38:56 pm by domo » Logged

United Kingdom
Tesla Member
Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.
View Profile

If you build the circuit as I described it, then I will try to help you get it working. If you leave bits out, you're on your own.

Formal verification of safety-critical software, software development, and electronic design and prototyping. See http://www.eschertech.com. Please do not ask for unpaid help via PM, use the forum.

View Profile

photo1 just shows the wiring after op-amp and before HVM.

When i attempt to put in a second voltage input it doesn't work, therefore i tried to test the circuit by building whats on photo 2, which works but the output is not ideal.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 05:38:07 pm by domo » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Jump to: