Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Problems with RF transmitter/reciever 433 MHz  (Read 834 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hello !

I have problems with Compiling the code of RF transmitter/reciever.
Here are the Errors :

C:\Users\mapt0_000\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp: In function 'void vw_setup(uint16_t)':
C:\Users\mapt0_000\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:370: error: 'TCCR1A' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\mapt0_000\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:371: error: 'TCCR1B' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\mapt0_000\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:371: error: 'WGM12' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\mapt0_000\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:371: error: '_BV' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\mapt0_000\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:378: error: 'OCR1A' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\mapt0_000\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:385: error: 'TIMSK' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\mapt0_000\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:385: error: 'OCIE1A' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\mapt0_000\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp: At global scope:
C:\Users\mapt0_000\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:568: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
C:\Users\mapt0_000\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:648: error: expected '}' at end of input

You can download the libraries and the examples from here : http://www.open.com.au/mikem/arduino/VirtualWire/VirtualWire-1.14.zip
The original site : http://www.open.com.au/mikem/arduino/VirtualWire/

Thanks in advance !

View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

From what I can tell in my research up to this point, the RFM12 transmitters/receivers have not yet been ported to the Due.  What you're seeing is issues as the code is compiled and prepared for AVR microcontrollers, not ARM ones as you have with the Due.  It will need to be ported by people much smarter than I.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: