Check out my first completed project, the Arduino Spede! It's a speed/reaction time tester resembling the device that was seen in the famous Finnish TV show Speden Spelit back in the 90s. Surely everybody must know what I'm talking about, right?
- Gradually increasing level of difficulty
- 4 digit 7-segment score display
- Hand made circuit boards
- Highscore stored in EEPROM
- Tested on kindergarden children and they love it!
- Hardcore mode: play with your eyes shut and listen carefully to notes being played!
- Code is open source and uses the MIT license
Please visit my blog Peten Paja
for videos, schematics, source code and description how it works.
Comments are welcome!