Go Down

Topic: cant sending message arduino connected to the gsm t35 (Read 949 times) previous topic - next topic

spatula

im using gsm modem model TC35. which is GND -GND(arduino), R0 - Rx(arduino), T0-Tx(arduino)

Don't you need to cross over the Rx and Tx?

what do u mean??

Transmit of gsm (T0) should go to receive (RX) of arduino; receive of gsm (R0) should go to transmit (TX) of arduino.

When you said that you could make a call, did you mean that you can do it by sending and ATDT command from the Arduino, or what?

Apart from the adapter, which seems to be ok, did you make any of the suggested checks (baud rate, send empty line, checking the modem response, send number in international format)?

MrRidsect

im using gsm modem model TC35. which is GND -GND(arduino), R0 - Rx(arduino), T0-Tx(arduino)

Don't you need to cross over the Rx and Tx?

what do u mean??

Transmit of gsm (T0) should go to receive (RX) of arduino; receive of gsm (R0) should go to transmit (TX) of arduino.

When you said that you could make a call, did you mean that you can do it by sending and ATDT command from the Arduino, or what?

Apart from the adapter, which seems to be ok, did you make any of the suggested checks (baud rate, send empty line, checking the modem response, send number in international format)?

i aready try to cross over. but the same result. nothing happen..

yes..i make a call, from arduino command. and its function.

i think the problem is GSM not send back command '>', because the LED Rx on arduino board not blink. like as LED Tx

Go Up