Go Down

Topic: PCB Material Type (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic


What I think your asking about is solder mask. It's whats used to color the boards. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solder_mask

I have never done it myself but from what I understand you can buy the lacquer and do it yourself but I'm not sure whats involved.

You can also buy PCBs that are already colored... however I have yet to find a place, I only know they exist... mostly through DIY forums.

Hope this helps

Go Up