Anyone Seen The Maple?

Yep i see one. It is just lying in front of me waiting for a hammer which will crash this fine little board.
But before starting my report i must really say that it was not a big bang with this board. After ordering, the board arrived here in Germany after 2 days. Wow what support i thought. I installed all the IDE and all the drivers. You have to install 2 drivers. One for the Dfu protocol and one for the serial communications. Worked good. I compiled the BLINK sketch. Okay. I tried to upload the prog. Bang. First trouble the uploader could not find the Maple. I reinstalled the serial driver and tried again. It worked. The highly complicated Blink programm was working. What a joy. I changed the parameter of the delay value and uploaded it several times to see if it works. Each time i tried to upload something i had to repeat it atleast 3 to 4 times before success. Okay i thought i had to live with that. So i tried the next sketch out of the sample directory "communication". It was the ASCIITable sketch. Compiling was okay and in a good time. But then the upload. Horrible. I tried for at least 8 times to avoid the failure "MAPLE not found. Altough everything was there. Then during the next uploading the board stopped all work an since that time it cannot be detected as a USB Device fron Win XP. It is just lightning the bootloader LED and then you have a complete break. Reinstalling of the bootloader with orignal STM32 serial Flash Loader doesn't show any reaction. Either the implemented software for the Dfu and serial part are that worse or the whole system is in a undeveloped state and really not in a distribution state. Maybe it is for Hackers who love hacking the system but not for me.
My wife has "verboten" me to crash the board. Se told me to be patient and give it a last try. And if that doesn't work she told me to nail it to the same graveyard board where all the other ARM board are are buried and doing a wonderful job as Artwork. (Armite, USBizi Dev Sys, Fez Domino are already on the Plate and i suppose the Cortino and XDuino will follow as soon as i get hold of them. I is really a wonderful Artwork in my office. :sunglasses: