Bluetooth Module for HID Devices

Hi, I was wondering what kind of bluetooth module I would need for an Arduino to act as an HID device (like a keyboard or gamepad) and connect to a computer. I found this one on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arduino-Wireless-Serial-4-Pin-Bluetooth-RF-Transceiver-Module-RS232-Backplane-/150893897657?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2321fa27b9

but I'm not sure if it will work for what I need or if its only for serial communication. Any help to get me going in the right direction will be appreciated. Thanks.

The device you linked to is for serial data. A quick eBay search shows this but I suspect to get it into HID mode you would need to flash different firmware and that's not for the faint hearted.
Maybe you could buy a cheap bluetooth mouse/keyboard and rip the gut's out of it and bend the electronics to your own needs.

What makes you think that one would have to flash a different firmware?

fchaos:
What makes you think that one would have to flash a different firmware?

Bluetooth uses different profiles depending on what information it wants to convey. I'm sure this profile is part of this BT modules firmware as the arduino only sees it as a serial modem with a few AT commands to alter settings.
A quick google search shows this device from SparkFun is pre-loaded with HID firmware or as previously suggested you could buy a cheap BT keyboard and remove the BT module (with extreme care) as done here.