Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Arduino Duemilanove Schematic Diagram  (Read 998 times)
Malaysia
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hello everyone.. I am doing my final year project and I have to do a software simulation for my final year project. My project is design and developing a SCR gate controller circuit. And I am using arduino duemilanove to accept the interrupt signal from the zero crossing detector and send the firing pulse to the SCR in a H bridge rectifier. I am required to do simulation before I can proceed in the hardware. Currently I am using PSIM. I came across the schematic of the device which is way to complicated. Can I get any sort of schematic diagram for the arduino or any other idea on which is the better software that might in associate with Arduino. Any assistance will be much appreciated.....

* arduino-duemilanove-schematic.pdf (47.36 KB - downloaded 17 times.)

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

You want like a bare minimum arduino design?
No regulator, no USB/Serial interface, no headers for programming?

* Bare_minimum_uC1.jpg (66.33 KB, 960x720 - viewed 43 times.)

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Malaysia
View Profile

hey thanks.. but is there a schematic for the whole design.. for an example, i found this in google.... If i use this and create a block later simulate it with an rectifier, can i get my desired output?

* arduino-duemilanove-schematic.pdf (47.36 KB - downloaded 15 times.)

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

You said "I came across the schematic of the device which is way to complicated."
That is the whole board.
So what is it you really want?
Perhaps just the microcontroller itself?
All datasheets are listed here
http://www.atmel.com/products/microcontrollers/avr/megaAVR.aspx
and you can find application notes as well.
www.ftdichip.com has data on the USB/Serial adapter, FT232R.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: