Go Down

Topic: Quadcopter/ Capstone project (Read 696 times) previous topic - next topic

night30

I am new to this and looking to start off on the right end of things, and i am looking for input on what would be the best boards to go with?  I would like to be able to control it by internet/RC control.  I am also looking for some help in pointing me in the right way on the coding, or a good website that will help?  I will just start off with that but i do have more Questions.

Thanks to all who reply to this

Night30

For the coding, take a look at MultiWii.com if you want an example of some solid open-source quadcopter coding for Arduino. Many quality commercial boards run this code, but it will work on a stock Arduino board with some sensor modules as well.

Not sure what you mean exactly by "internet/rc" control, but there are many options for wireless control, so it depends on what you plan to do with it. You can use a standard RC transmitter/receiver or even go totally custom and use a digital tranceiver, so you can communicate directly with other digital devices. (PC, Arduino, etc)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy