Go Down

Topic: use mtlab 2012a with arduino due (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

alya

hi i have matlab 2012a, i will buy arduino due, can matlab 2012a support arduino due programming?
i could not find informations about ardino due at mathwork home page.

sagarthalwar

hello,
i have been working with arduino uno using matlab for quite sometime now. Simulink does support downloading of your simulink file (.mdl) into uno. i will be shortly working with arduino due and let you know about how simulink reacts to due board.

sagarthalwar

hey v tried downloading a simulink model to arduino due but it failed. so simulink does not support arduino due.

Markus_L811

hello,
i have been working with arduino uno using matlab for quite sometime now. Simulink does support downloading of your simulink file (.mdl) into uno. i will be shortly working with arduino due and let you know about how simulink reacts to due board.

How?

I'm interested in.

sagarthalwar

hey, u can follow this link "http://www.mathworks.in/academia/arduino-software". Apparently only two arduino boards are supported for now, uno and atMega 2560.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy