Go Down

Topic: Atmega32u4 i2c sensor board with oled display (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

I just finished a video of my latest arduino sensor board. Many of arduino projects consisted of an UNO, display and various sensors connected? through breadboards and wires. I wanted to reduce the clutter and have as many different sensors as possible along with a display that would fit in the palm of your hand. The first prototype was 1"x1" in size just to see how difficult it was to install an arduino bootloader onto a 328P. Once I figured this out it grew from there. The next revision will have a lipo charger behind the booster and a barometer. The MPL115A2 is a tiny i2c one that looks like it will fit. The code, gerber files and other details are at https://sites.google.com/site/0miker0/arduino-sensor-board if you want to make your own.

atmega32u4 at 5V/16Mhz, TPS61200RDCR voltage booster, DS1340 RTC, ADXL345 accelerometer, TMP75 temperature, navigation and pushbutton switches, SPI and i2c breakout pins for connecting other devices.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131