Go Down

Topic: Arduino or Clone? which do you have most of? (Read 4801 times) previous topic - next topic

UltraMagnus

I have one generic arduino mega from ebay.

J.C. Woltz

Have a Duemilanove and an Uno.

I use clones that add value.
Boarduino, Seeeduino Mega, Seeeduino Stalker, Sparkfun Pro 3.3, Sparkfun Pro Mini 3.3, ArduPilot Mega, Teensy, Plus many standalone in various projects.

There isn't a point of buying a straight Arduino Clone that doesn't add value somehow.

The boarduino might as well be a permanent installation into my breadboard.

I like the smaller form factor on the Seeeduino Mega, and the mini usb-b, and a switch for the manual/auto reset. The Stalker adds a RTC, micro SD, Xbee, and a 3.3v/5v I2C hub. The Pro Mini was nice for a one off project with very limited space. (In retrospect, I would probably use a teensy next time).

Anyhow, Thank you Arduino team and keep up the good work.

truetutor

I have the real one because i just like to think of it as THE arduino but i got really tempted to order this today ... especially for that price .. geeeezzz

http://us.element-14.com/jsp/search/productdetail.jsp?sku=74R7633

AT MEGA based board for 35!!! thats amazin!!!

Divyanshu

|I love Technology|

ElectricWater

1 Seeeduino V328, 1 Seeeduino Mega, 1 Freeduino.
I just constructed a PCB test fixture for my employer built around a genuine Arduino Mega, but they paid for it so I guess that doesn't count.
Inconveniencing electrons one drop at a time

bld

2x Arduino Duemilanove
2x Seeeduino Mega

and my next might be a Seeeduino again, because I like the auto/manual reset, plus the reset switch is located at the side of it, so it is possible to reach it with shields stacked on top.
captain-slow.dk | non contagious!

marklar

I no longer buy clones that mark themselves up like an official "Arduino" but do buy ones that have their own name and say compatible (i.e. dfRobot versions).  

I get my "official" boards from dealers such as makershed or sparkfun as I am not sure how to tell outside that who is an impostor (pre Uno).

Most - dfRobot versions due to price difference.

Bobnova

I have a BBB, a RBBB, and an RBBB sans power(and sans ftdi power pin) section that i run off breadboard power.
If i had money to buy shields i'd buy an official board.

Valalvax

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy