... and ...

[size=12]New camera for my wifitank!!![/size]  ;D
captain-slow.dk | non contagious!

mowcius

New camera for my wifitank!!!

Now all it needs is a gun :)

bld

Now all it needs is a gun

Actually... Got one that can fire hardball bullets already, auto reloading, electronic fireing... But already seeing how some already tried to abuse my old version, it won't ever get that on :P

jada

Actually... Got one that can fire hardball bullets already, auto reloading, electronic fireing... But already seeing how some already tried to abuse my old version, it won't ever get that on

;D ;D ;D Hmmmmmm probably a password protected one accessible to whom you know ?  ::)

bld

No, too dangerous, because it can fire it pretty far

jada

oH ok well by the way when is your next version of  wifitank coming i never got a chance at riding it  ! :(

Thansen_DK

Now all it needs is a gun

Poor cat  ;D
Thansen_DK

cr0sh

Thansen: How'd you score such a nice board for free? If I wasn't already set up for the mini-ITX board in my project, I would love to have something like that (not that I need to reduce weight or anything, but smaller is always better on a UGV just for vibration sake).

Great find, though - however you did it!

;D
I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

Thansen_DK

I got the board from work, we used to use a lot of them earlier on for datalogging and communication. Sometimes you can be lucky ;-)

In the application the board was running Windows 2000, it actually runs pretty fine, but as the controllers got more complex, it was not powerfull enough to handle all the datalogging and communication.
Thansen_DK

Go Up