Go Down

Topic: Project Developer For Hire (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

j514

Apr 13, 2017, 03:00 am Last Edit: Apr 13, 2017, 03:21 am by j514
Hi Arduino fans,

I'm a career software developer and have designed all sorts of arduino-compatible devices. I have my own custom platform based on the AVR Mega, and a beautiful casing system that fits a variety of needs.

Since July 2016 I am sick with lyme disease and am in need of work that I can do from home. Your orders go directly to cover my medical and daily living needs.

I offer you:
• Custom schematics, development of custom pc boards and assembly where needed
• Custom electronics and casing design
• Custom arduino-compatible software in C/C++ using best practices and with over 30 years experience writing code
• Ethical and trustworthy service
• Great attention to detail

My rates are affordable and I prefer to offer a flat rate for a first, second, and third prototype. I aim to ship a product that you can create an empire from.

I hope to make your project a success, get in touch for more details.

j514
a][+ ascii express, 110/300 novation cat, xmodem

arunboson

Hi,

are you familiar with implementing CAN BUS shield on Arduino .

dollykershaw

Hi there,

I'm an artist looking to collaborate on an art project. I'm looking to build a device that uses voice recognition and displays the text on a scrolling LED display board, using the Arduino micro-controller board.

These guys have figured it out but are based in Singapore:

www.google.co.uk/amp/www.instructables.com/id/Voice-Input-Arduino-Bi-color-LED-Matrix-Scrolling-/%3Famp_page%3Dtrue

Where are you based?

Best,
Dolly

Stone Monkey

Hey there J514,

Sorry to hear about your illness, Lyme disease is a difficult one to manage.
What is the best way to get in touch with you?
I'm in Aus and have an exciting project (at least I think so) that you might enjoy.My email is themurphy@hotmail.com, if you're interested shoot me through an email and we can chat about detail.

Stone Monkey

quadradic

I need someone to write some code for the Feather 32u4 Bluefruit LE board.  I want to read the analog output from a pulse oximeter, detect a valid heart beat, calculate a running average of the intervals between beats, convert the averaged interval to beats per minute, and then send the data out via Bluetooth at one second intervals.  I can negotiate the price, or the pay the standard commercial rate.

CTSMundt

Hello J514,
Several years ago I developed a tool for my smoke jumper (wildfire fighting) brother. Pretty simple - basically a thermometer on a stick (somewhat optimized for the task). This tool was based on a PIC16F716 with the code written in assembly.  A current firefighter learned of this and wants some for his crew.
What I need is for someone to take the PIC assembly code -pretty short (~700 instructions) and heavily commented and convert it to a C program capable of running on Mega328P. I would also be interested in having a new PCB board designed. 
If you are interested, please contact me.
mundt1@comcast.net

wildbill

It may be easier to just describe what your requirements are - there are a lot more people that can translate English into C++ than can do the same from PIC assembler.

CTSMundt

Thank you wildbill. I will start a new topic with a brief description of what I am looking for.

Go Up