Go Down

Topic: Ohm's Law (Read 9155 times) previous topic - next topic


most of the world uses V or E for "volts" and European countries tend to use "U".

I knew it, the UK is not really in Europe.  :P

You'll need to start a change the name campaign to convert the UK to the EK, wait, that won't work.
How about to VK?  :smiley-roll:

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131