Go Down

Topic: Wanted programmer assistance (Read 651 times) previous topic - next topic

Hello everyone,
My first post,,, 8)
I have a project with a deadline for Monday /Tues 4/9. Running about 5-6 sensors that all run, (Temp, RPM, Knock) one servo and one relay and one mosfet array. All run perfectly with their separtate sketchs. I have a zotac thats joins it all that can be accessed remotely. And I do PAYPAL , cash whatever :)
What I need is to hire someone to help establish some conditional statements. This will triggers one 5 volt input,, our emergency stop (bascially take 3 of the sensors and have them all trigger the same input trigger) and to  assist with Megunolink data and spline.
I am new to arduino yet learning it fast just not fast enough. I have a very technical background yes but More importantly this one needs to be right for a much higher purpose, any pros interested in jumping into a very interesting RnD project ;) (This weekend) lol Were in LA area.. Those interested please contact me asap for my number or PM me yours.
Thanks in advance
Leonard

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy