Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: void value not ignored as it ought to be  (Read 1979 times)
God Member
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Sorry, I was indeed looking at ledPin.

View Profile

Code:
Serial.print(allValues[0]); Serial.print(" , "); Serial.print(allValues[1]); delay(10);

And I'm betting this line will give you an allValues not declared in this scope error.  I don't see it declared anywhere anyway.

EDIT:  Found it in the previous code, but it was commented out there. 

I am kind of fixing it as I go, probably a bad idea. Reason is I am converting this from messy functions to more Class based. Those will be replaced by the classes, but I feel like I need to get the classes working first since they are so new to me, then I can make my way down the list. Right now I cant even get the class to pass correct values. But I guess I will read more about pointers....

for(i = 0, i < 820480075, i++){ Design(); Code(); delay(1000); } // hellowoo.com

God Member
View Profile

Oh, here it is.  
Code:
for(int i = 0; i < numberOfSensors; i++){
     cs_sensor[i] = new CapacitiveSensor(capSenseSend,sensorPin);
   }

I had the problem right, but when I went looking for the one that was wrong I assumed that you had left this fixed.  sensorPin IS an array and needs an index.

Post 20 you said you fixed it.  Post 24 when you post new code it is still wrong.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 08:26:26 pm by Delta_G » Logged

View Profile

Oh, here it is. 
Code:
for(int i = 0; i < numberOfSensors; i++){
     cs_sensor[i] = new CapacitiveSensor(capSenseSend,sensorPin);
   }

I had the problem right, but when I went looking for the one that was wrong I assumed that you had left this fixed.  sensorPin IS an array and needs an index.

Post 20 you said you fixed it.  Post 24 when you post new code it is still wrong.

oh, sorry I wasn't clear. I had fixed it to say:

Code:
cs_sensor[i] = new CapacitiveSensor(capSenseSend,sensorPin[i]);

just didn't post the code as I should have. I wasn't sure if that change has then set the next error into place, or if it was a correct fix. It seems to have fixed it, after I realized I wasn't referencing the correct Object later in the code. I am further in now, I think rest of these errors I can handle. thanks for your patience smiley
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 08:36:31 pm by hilukasz » Logged

for(i = 0, i < 820480075, i++){ Design(); Code(); delay(1000); } // hellowoo.com

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Jump to: