Go Down

Topic: DFROBOT DFR0063 LCD => what connector? (Read 936 times) previous topic - next topic



the mailman just brought me a new Arduino Uno and this DFROBOT (DFR0063) I²C LCD display

Does anyone know what type the connector is they use (right hand side of the picture)?

Please let me know.
Current arduino project: just testing and learning ;-)


They're called C-Grid SL connectors.

In the last century they were used as Audio-connectors for CD-ROM drives in computers.

// Per.


Thanks for the info Zapro!

I'll have a look in my attic, must have some 20 old computer cases lying around (ssst don't tell my wife!  XD)
Current arduino project: just testing and learning ;-)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131