Go Down

Topic: updated library UTFT version 2.1 with a CTE shield (Read 2475 times) previous topic - next topic

ageurtse

Hello,

I have altered the latest UTFT library (version 2.1) so it also run's with a CTE TFT shield.

I only altered the 16 bit mode.
you have to setup your display as follow

UTFT myGLCD(display_type,shield_type,25,26,27,28);   // Remember to change the model parameter to suit your display module!
there are 2 shield types (default_shield and CTE_shield)
the pin numbers for a CTE TFT shield are as follow (pin rs=25, wr=26, cs=27, rst=28)

in the attachement is the complete library.

It is also alone for the DUE because i don't have a Mega, but it think this could be done also easely

promacjoe

Unexpected end of archive.

Please check your file.

ageurtse

Because my uploads get corrupt i try it this way

https://mega.co.nz/#!pg5FWDxb!GXp_5TgLlTMmD5vs6o46fVbbHatGZszYGParvbVh18o

promacjoe

I was able to download the complete drivers. I tested the drivers using both the "default_shield" and  "CTE_shield" switch. I could not find any difference between the two functions, both were displayed the same, "mirrored", and is unreadable.

I am using the CTE DUE shield + CTE 7" display  "CTE70".

What is supposed to be the benefit of using one or the other switches, and how can I tell if it's working properly.

Thank you for your effort, but as of yet I cannot see any benefit to your drivers.

ageurtse

I wrote it for the CTE Shield, you have to add a driver for yout 7" tft.

that is what you have to get from the UTFT_CTE library and put it in the version i posted here.

The CTE library is version 2.0 and the last version online is 2.1

so you have to do some programming yourself.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy