Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Arduino DUE X10 library  (Read 855 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi everybody,

I'm working on a project where we made use of your X10 library. Actually, we tried to compile this project for the new Arduino DUE but we get the following error (we get the same error if trying to compile one of the x10 examples):

E:\Alberto\Dropbox\Software\Arduino\Compiladores\arduino_nightly_1.5\libraries\x10\x10.cpp: In member function 'void x10Class::waitForZeroCross(int, int)':
E:\Alberto\Dropbox\Software\Arduino\Compiladores\arduino_nightly_1.5\libraries\x10\x10.cpp:199: error: invalid conversion from 'Pio* const' to 'uint8_t'
E:\Alberto\Dropbox\Software\Arduino\Compiladores\arduino_nightly_1.5\libraries\x10\x10.cpp:203: error: base operand of '->' is not a pointer
E:\Alberto\Dropbox\Software\Arduino\Compiladores\arduino_nightly_1.5\libraries\x10\x10.cpp:204: error: base operand of '->' is not a pointer
E:\Alberto\Dropbox\Software\Arduino\Compiladores\arduino_nightly_1.5\libraries\x10\x10.cpp:207: error: base operand of '->' is not a pointer

I've searched information about this error but I get nothing. So I would like to ask you if do you have any clues in how to solve this error or if there is a DUE ready version ofthe library coming.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 09:57:51 am by albertoal » Logged

Vienna (Austria - Europe)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Did you ever got a answer about this problem?
I'm struggling with the same problem with a different library, but this is not the only problem. It would be nice for a documentation how to convert libraries from avr to sam. (not only spi...)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: