Go Down

Topic: RGB LED strips to respond to music code? (Read 682 times) previous topic - next topic

jew29

I have searched on many forums and am having trouble finding code that will work for my project.  This is my first time using arduino and I have zero code experience, so when I read this stuff it is like a foreign language to me.  What I am trying to do is get an RGB light strip to respond to music in random colors as edge lighting.  I also have some el wire that I would like to respond as well (they will look like the strings on a guitar).  Can anybody point me in the right direction for some functioning code that would work for this project?  Thankyou so much.

Jenea

fungus

I have searched on many forums and am having trouble finding code that will work for my project.  This is my first time using arduino and I have zero code experience, so when I read this stuff it is like a foreign language to me.

Fortunately there's a lot of programming manuals/tutorials on the web for you to study.

What I am trying to do is get an RGB light strip to respond to music in random colors as edge lighting.  I also have some el wire that I would like to respond as well (they will look like the strings on a guitar).  Can anybody point me in the right direction for some functioning code that would work for this project?  Thankyou so much.

Google for "arduino color organ"
No, I don't answer questions sent in private messages (but I do accept thank-you notes...)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy