Go Down

Topic: ov7670 with both arduino uno and now mega (Read 85 times) previous topic - next topic

sherry254

Clearly getting the eprom was a wrong move. My other option(or idea, but might not be a very good one) is to connect the camera to a SIM5216E 3g shield. the datasheet indicates that its possible to connect the camera pins on the shield but the pins are marked 'NC'.
this is the shield i have ftp://imall.iteadstudio.com/Shield/IM121026002/DS_IM121026002_3G_Shield.pdf
this is its schematic ftp://imall.iteadstudio.com/Shield/IM121026002/SCH_IM121026002_3G_Shield.pdf
Could i connect the camera to the shield instead of using the arduino directly?

hlankoande

May 12, 2013, 01:10 am Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 01:13 am by hlankoande Reason: 1
Hello Mr_arduino
I have planed to use the OV7670 camera module to capture picture with arduino mega 2560 R3. I m using it to drive à robot and get few data from robot.
I m using arduino programming IDE to write code.
The code you gave is compiled with another compiler and as I do not have deep kwnowledge on this it is à liltle bit hard for me.
Is it possible to give us(I guess I m not alone in that case) a hello world example to capture picture and store it in an array( in order to save it in SD card or send it other serial) written with arduino IDE.
Thanks à lot in advance.

isaiful

hye...i wanna ask if this camera is same with JPEG TTL CMOS camera???

Mr_arduino

@hlankoande
I made some code for the arduino mega awhile ago check it out it uses the arduino ide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEsZeDC6co0
@isaiful
It is no were near the jpeg TTL camera. The Jpeg TTL CMOS camera is way easier to use but cost more money.

rebelion

Hello

I have the same problem with OV7670 v2 + Mega R3, a lack of experience stops me to get those things work together..
Mr_arduino it would be really great if could share the code and wiring with us?

Thank you.

Go Up