Go Down

Topic: Lol (Read 3773 times) previous topic - next topic

Imahilus

Chicken egg, other ways to write it: chickens egg, egg of chicken. In other words, an egg of a chicken, which implies that a chicken has to exist for an egg to be attributed to it. Thus the first chicken would be born as a mutated version of the aforementioned 'precken'.

Language, ruining discussions since its creation  ;D

Funky Diver

Which egg though?  If it is the one I had Saturday, then it was the chicken... as I had Chicken curry friday night.  

Which came out first... I'm not sure, I'd have to speak to a nutritionist to find out the relative metabolic breakdown for each  :o

Other than that, snakes lay eggs... but can you fry them, and will they taste like chicken eggs?

Osgeld

not that I have tried but yea you can fry anything, and no I imagine it would not  :P
http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php?action=unread;boards=2,3,4,5,67,6,7,8,9,10,11,66,12,13,15,14,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,86,87,89,1;ALL

Divyanshu

Jan 11, 2011, 11:31 am Last Edit: Jan 11, 2011, 11:31 am by Divyanshu Reason: 1
Why would you eat snake eggs whe you have over 6 Billion chickens on earth that lay eggs too, and much larger than snake eggs :P
|I love Technology|

graymalkin

Clearly you're all confused.  The egg is a metaphor for the fagilility... Nah just trollin'...

Imahilus

Why would you eat snake eggs whe you have over 6 Billion chickens on earth that lay eggs too, and much larger than snake eggs

Wasn't the motto of this forum "because we can!"?  :P

chiva

Have you tried asking Wolphram about it?
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Which+came+first,+the+chicken+or+the+egg%3F
Mercadillo electrónico. Kit iniciación a Arduino, shield LCD a color y más cosas!

doublet

Jan 16, 2011, 06:48 pm Last Edit: Jan 16, 2011, 06:52 pm by doublet Reason: 1
Conversation with Cleverbot:

Me: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
CB: Chicken.
Me: Why?
CB: Because God made the chicken first.
Me: Really?
CB: I'm afraid so.

Another thing solved by Cleverbot!
Although I don't believe in God, I believe in Cleverbot. Mindf*ck.
Sorry God members, I'm an atheist.

Go Up