Go Down

Topic: Lol (Read 4261 times) previous topic - next topic

Imahilus

Chicken egg, other ways to write it: chickens egg, egg of chicken. In other words, an egg of a chicken, which implies that a chicken has to exist for an egg to be attributed to it. Thus the first chicken would be born as a mutated version of the aforementioned 'precken'.

Language, ruining discussions since its creation  ;D

Funky Diver

Which egg though?  If it is the one I had Saturday, then it was the chicken... as I had Chicken curry friday night.  

Which came out first... I'm not sure, I'd have to speak to a nutritionist to find out the relative metabolic breakdown for each  :o

Other than that, snakes lay eggs... but can you fry them, and will they taste like chicken eggs?

Osgeld

not that I have tried but yea you can fry anything, and no I imagine it would not  :P
http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php?action=unread;boards=2,3,4,5,67,6,7,8,9,10,11,66,12,13,15,14,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,86,87,89,1;ALL

Divyanshu

Jan 11, 2011, 11:31 am Last Edit: Jan 11, 2011, 11:31 am by Divyanshu Reason: 1
Why would you eat snake eggs whe you have over 6 Billion chickens on earth that lay eggs too, and much larger than snake eggs :P
|I love Technology|

graymalkin

Clearly you're all confused.  The egg is a metaphor for the fagilility... Nah just trollin'...

Imahilus

Why would you eat snake eggs whe you have over 6 Billion chickens on earth that lay eggs too, and much larger than snake eggs

Wasn't the motto of this forum "because we can!"?  :P

chiva

Have you tried asking Wolphram about it?
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Which+came+first,+the+chicken+or+the+egg%3F
Mercadillo electrónico. Kit iniciación a Arduino, shield LCD a color y más cosas!

doublet

Jan 16, 2011, 06:48 pm Last Edit: Jan 16, 2011, 06:52 pm by doublet Reason: 1
Conversation with Cleverbot:

Me: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
CB: Chicken.
Me: Why?
CB: Because God made the chicken first.
Me: Really?
CB: I'm afraid so.

Another thing solved by Cleverbot!
Although I don't believe in God, I believe in Cleverbot. Mindf*ck.
Sorry God members, I'm an atheist.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy