Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Using MakerPlot with Arduino for projects requiring data display  (Read 1846 times)
South Carolina
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I obtained no results in a forum search for “MakerPlot” and only a few hits for its predecessor, StampPlot Lite/Pro.  I’m new to Arduino and might have missed something, but I have good memories of using StampPlot Pro years ago with BASIC and Javelin Stamp processors.  It seems like this current version would be a natural graphical Plotter/Controller PC application to use with Arduino projects that require data presentation beyond that available with the Serial Monitor.

I fired up my UNO last night and it was easy to use the normal IDE/compiler USB/Serial emulator link for the Arduino/MakerPlot connection.  Just make sure that Serial Monitor isn’t trying to run at the same time!   

As an enthusiastic Arduino student, I have no connection to MakerPlot other than as a satisfied customer. I did notice that the Arduino is quite prominently used in some easy-to-digest tutorials on the MakerPlot site.

Anyone have good/bad experience with their package?

View Profile

I love this package and find it indispensable when working w/ Arduino.  Not sure why it hasn't gained a little more attention than it has.

Global Moderator
Netherlands
Shannon Member
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, however in practice there are many...
View Profile

Do you have links to makerplot?
manual pages? wiki?

Rob Tillaart

Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -
(Please do not PM for private consultancy)

View Profile

http://www.makerplot.com/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: