Go Down

Topic: NEWBIE - XYZ De Vinci 1.a filament reset code (Read 283 times) previous topic - next topic

Shotgun_Facelift

Hello to anyone that may read this.

I am not new to forums but I am new to this one, and I couldn't find the search feature to be able to properly search for my answer.

I have a XYZ De Vinci 3d printer. I am trying to reset the filament, which I am sure is not a new topic around here.

I have checked online all over the place and understand how it works and when to plug everything into the Arduino. Problem is, I am too new to this whole code bit to get any of the ones I find online to work. I'm not sure if I am coping too much of it (instructions maybe that are just instructions and not code?)

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction of where I could find a code? Just a simple "here, copy and paste all of this" kind of thing?

Please, any help is greatly appreciated. I have always felt I am pretty good with computers but this whole thing has me feeling really stupid hahaha.

Paul_KD7HB

Google is a big help. Arduino code does not seem to be the problem. Visit:http://wctek.com/xyz/.

Paul

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy