Go Down

Topic: Any (removed) love? (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

SamieThong

Apr 14, 2013, 03:40 pm Last Edit: Apr 15, 2013, 05:07 am by Coding Badly Reason: 1

(link to company selling counterfeit Arduino products removed)

I've found an unboxing review in French. I asked my friends to translate it for me. They said this is their first kit that they bought to start their project and they are satisfied with it.

Hope it can be helpful.

Eric711

Apr 15, 2013, 03:38 am Last Edit: Apr 15, 2013, 05:07 am by Coding Badly Reason: 1

(link to company selling counterfeit Arduino products removed) It uses a SSD1289 controller and it's 16-bit interface. It requires an adapter shield for a Mega. I am working on changing the display to 8 bit.

Nerdgeek

Apr 15, 2013, 05:31 am Last Edit: Apr 15, 2013, 05:48 am by Coding Badly Reason: 1
Was wondering if anyone here has used (removed) boards and what they thought of it.

I'm after a small CPU/display combo and most kits are more expensive than these.

Just curious how they made it.

Nerdgeek

What happened to the links? I don't think they're counterfeit, as Arduino is totally open.

Coding Badly

The Arduino hardware designs are most certainly open source.  The Arduino logo is not.

The company in question is selling a board that is presented as an authentic Arduino product.  In other words, the company is lying.  That is not acceptable.

Go Up