Go Down

Topic: New forum starting 1/24 (Read 6 times) previous topic - next topic

liudr

I have an uneasy feeling about this new forum. I, for one, like the simple look and feel of this forum, as well as the old Processing forum. When Processing started their new forum, I tried to port over but felt the new forum looked strange. Maybe it is just my reading habit being influenced by formats.

Hoping for the best.

marklar

retrolefty

Jan 18, 2011, 05:56 pm Last Edit: Jan 18, 2011, 05:56 pm by retrolefty Reason: 1
Change can be difficult for many. I will just keep a open mind and try and work with whatever they come up with.

It would seem that it would be quite a loss if all searchable information from past posts are no longer avalible, but such is life. Our digital data is never forever in context of the universe.

Lefty

defsdoor

Anything is better than this forum (the software not the content) - has to be one of the worst I frequent.

retrolefty

Anything is better than this forum (the software not the content) - has to be one of the worst I frequent.

That is only because you probably didn't get to experience the site performance from a couple of years ago!

What we presently have is heads and shoulders above what we had to suffer with back then.  ;)

Go Up