Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 677 times)
Berlin
3D Monkey
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hello,

I just ordered my Diecimila and can't wait trying it. So I jsut say "Hello!" for now.

So far I have no concrete project. I will try to make a moving robot ofcourse (after all the blinking LEDs ;-)), I plan to use Servo-mechanics (hacked) and Mouse-Odometers.

Greetings,
Carsten

PS: Is there a "Show new posts" in the forum?

London
Tesla Member
Have fun!
View Profile

Hi Carsten, welcome to the arduino.  You should have no trouble finding servo and mouse code for your arduino robot. But give a shout if you need any help.

p.s. if you find a 'show new posts' capability, let me know where it is. It would be very useful.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 10:17:45 am by mem » Logged

Berlin
3D Monkey
View Profile

Thanks for the warm welcome!

In theorie the code is ready, now I am keen on getting my hands dirty on the hardware ;-)

Carsten

Building our robotic overlords
View Profile

Please post what code you have, even pseudocode.  I've built a small tracked robot with IR encoders on the drive wheels and ultrasonic rangefinders front and rear - but I haven't written much code yet.  I'll post what I've got, but I suspect that we ought to start a thread elsewhere with a descriptive name like Robot Drive Code.  Perhaps under Software/Syntax and Programs?  What would you suggest, mem?

London
Tesla Member
Have fun!
View Profile

Hi eustace, if the thread was a discussion with examples of driving robots then the hardware interfacing would be where I would think it would go. Or if its to proudly show what you have built then a thread in the exhibition area would be appropriate. Either way, please do share  smiley.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: