Go Down

Topic: Hello! (Read 761 times) previous topic - next topic

calli

Hello,

I just ordered my Diecimila and can't wait trying it. So I jsut say "Hello!" for now.

So far I have no concrete project. I will try to make a moving robot ofcourse (after all the blinking LEDs ;-)), I plan to use Servo-mechanics (hacked) and Mouse-Odometers.

Greetings,
Carsten

PS: Is there a "Show new posts" in the forum?

mem

Feb 09, 2008, 04:17 pm Last Edit: Feb 09, 2008, 04:17 pm by mem Reason: 1
Hi Carsten, welcome to the arduino.  You should have no trouble finding servo and mouse code for your arduino robot. But give a shout if you need any help.

p.s. if you find a 'show new posts' capability, let me know where it is. It would be very useful.

calli

Thanks for the warm welcome!

In theorie the code is ready, now I am keen on getting my hands dirty on the hardware ;-)

Carsten

eustace

Please post what code you have, even pseudocode.  I've built a small tracked robot with IR encoders on the drive wheels and ultrasonic rangefinders front and rear - but I haven't written much code yet.  I'll post what I've got, but I suspect that we ought to start a thread elsewhere with a descriptive name like Robot Drive Code.  Perhaps under Software/Syntax and Programs?  What would you suggest, mem?

mem

Hi eustace, if the thread was a discussion with examples of driving robots then the hardware interfacing would be where I would think it would go. Or if its to proudly show what you have built then a thread in the exhibition area would be appropriate. Either way, please do share  :).

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy