Go Down

Topic: Drivers issue on my computrer. (Read 184 times) previous topic - next topic

AbdulBasit

i downloaded arduino software and when i install it, it gives me an error about digital signature.

"Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"

i tried to update drivers but it can't work...

MalharD

Can't you force it to "continue anyway" ?
Murphy always gets me ...

bluestar14425

"Like fire, you will blaze through the forest.  But beware! Even the most powerful flames can be destroyed by water."

septillion

Which versions of the IDE? Which Arduinos? As far as I now the more recent versions of the IDE come with signed drivers.

And if they are still not signed, Google for "disable driver signature" :)
Use fricking code tags!!!!
I want x => I would like x, I need help => I would like help, Need fast => Go and pay someone to do the job...

NEW Library to make fading leds a piece of cake
https://github.com/septillion-git/FadeLed

bluestar14425

It says 1.6.10, and I'm using the uno.
"Like fire, you will blaze through the forest.  But beware! Even the most powerful flames can be destroyed by water."

Ballscrewbob

Use the "Install as Administrator" under windows. (google it)

Also where did you buy your board ? (link please) as some need other drivers which are not always signed.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that I had nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

septillion

some need other drivers which are not always signed.
and just to add, those drivers are not included in the IDE.

Back to the problem, why don't you use the latest official release? That is still 1.6.9 at the moment.
Use fricking code tags!!!!
I want x => I would like x, I need help => I would like help, Need fast => Go and pay someone to do the job...

NEW Library to make fading leds a piece of cake
https://github.com/septillion-git/FadeLed

bluestar14425

I will try that after I try just downloading the older version. I read that the newest had some issues.

bluestar14425

Think I fixed it. Thanks anyways guys.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy