Go Down

Topic: My Latest design - UNO-ish with LCD - Share (Read 698 times) previous topic - next topic

Apr 19, 2013, 05:18 am Last Edit: Apr 19, 2013, 05:21 am by Lsnyman Reason: 1
This is my latest design roughly based on an Uno...Well at least as far as the Atmega328P. It iuses a FT231X for USB. I have added an ADS1114 16bit A/D Converter to A0 which is selectable via jumper so you can bypass it if needed. A1 and A2 are available. D2 - D6 have a Schmitt Trigger debounce circuit added for button inputs or in my case the keypad. D7 - D12 are available. The USB input is via Mini-B which can power the board and there is a 3.5mm Stereo socket which connects to A0/16 Bit A/D input or you can solder directly to the header..
The regulator is a beefy LM2940 and the board can be set for 5v or 3.3v use by a jumper and changing the regulator and crystal, both through hole.
The LCD mounts directly to the back of the board so no wiring needed (Newhaven NHD-C0216CiZ-FSW-FBW-3V3) COG 16 x 2 Character .
Both the LCD and the A/D are I2C leaving most inputs free.
The power switch is a slide switch and no other wiring except for the DC input.
For a single analog sensor USB application, the board can actually be sliced at the line which leaves a totally functioning USB powered board.

Although this board is for a specific application, I may have a few extras if someone has a short run project that can use it. I also have some of the keypads available if your project can use them. Its not the cheapest game in town but solves a lot of design time and wiring.

Contact me if interested.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131