Go Down

Topic: Ethernet Shield Connection Problem with TP-Link WR740N Router (Read 232 times) previous topic - next topic

MohammadAliJafari

hi everybody.
I've just bought two TP-Link WR740N Routers. but no matter what i do, they dont recognize my ethernet shield. neither of them. i connect it to each router via ethernet cable and its like there is no connection between them at all. well most of times. actually sometimes in like a million tries, when i disconnect and connect the cable physically, it magically recognizes the ethernet shield but as soon as i disconnect and connect it physically again, all of my ethernet shields light (except power) goes off and the corresponding LAN light on the router also.
also when i connect it back to my old router which is like the worst and cheapest router known to mankind, it works flawlessly and even when i change gateway and subnet on my arduino code ofcourse it does not work but it absolutely recognize the connection.

so what am i missing when i connect it to TP-Link WR740N Router? what should i do to force the modem or arduino to recognize the conection?

unicorn79

Try to replace the resistor on the internet shield marked 511 to 510 (resistor near the LAN connector).

Tamilselvan8621

hi everybody.
I've just bought two TP-Link WR740N Routers. but no matter what i do, they dont recognize my ethernet shield. neither of them. i connect it to each router via ethernet cable and its like there is no connection between them at all. well most of times. actually sometimes in like a million tries, when i disconnect and connect the cable physically, it magically recognizes the ethernet shield but as soon as i disconnect and connect it physically again, all of my ethernet shields light (except power) goes off and the corresponding LAN light on the router also.
also when i connect it back to my old router which is like the worst and cheapest router known to mankind, it works flawlessly and even when i change gateway and subnet on my arduino code ofcourse it does not work but it absolutely recognize the connection.

so what am i missing when i connect it to TP-Link WR740N Router? what should i do to force the modem or arduino to recognize the conection?
Hi @Mohammadalijafari have you got the solution.... If yes please share it so that it would be helpful for my project

Go Up