Go Down

Topic: How to send an analog signal form Simulink to real oscilloscope!? (Read 120 times) previous topic - next topic

mohpa

Hi,

I have an Arduino M0 PRO and I want to send my analog signals to real oscilloscope. I would be very very thankful to guide me in this regard.

mohpa

Hi all,

I have an Arduino M0 PRO and I want to send my analog signals form my simulation in Matlab/Simulink to real oscilloscope. I would be very very thankful to guide me in this regard.

My signals have 10Khz frequency and 3Volts Voltage.

Coding Badly

Robin2

I know nothing about Simulink or an Arduino MO PRO but I suspect you are not describing the problem properly - and maybe not thinking of it properly.

At one level you just connect the 'scope pins to the Arduino - you don't "send" anything.

At another level maybe you need to send data to the Arduino so that it can generate a real electrical signal tht mimics the conceptual signal that Matlab produces.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy