Go Down

Topic: Libraries are not available Error Message "CRC doesn't match. File corrupted" (Read 60 times) previous topic - next topic

1Jesse

I have installed the Arduino software three times but can not get the libraries to install. I attempt to to use the library manager and get the error message "CRC doesn't match. File corrupted". My lap top is running Windows 8. What does CRC represent? How can I get the libraries to load?

Thanks

SantinoPrice

CRC is the type of check-sum used to ensure that the library files downloaded were not corrupted.

I have never faced this particular problem, however, user Binzer had a similar problem and suggested a solution here.
You can show your support/gratitude by purchasing* my book on the kindle store. Thanks.
bit.ly/ArduinoTroubleshooting

1Jesse

Thanks, that helped me to get the libraries to load. Still had issue calling the sd library. Have to call the spi library first then the sd library. Thanks again.

Started up this morning and discovered the drivers for the com/serial port did not install. Had to do it manually.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy