Go Down

Topic: IDE 1.6.8 - Serial output not printing in English (Read 196 times) previous topic - next topic

damain

Even though I have set my preferences to English, it's not printing in English. Instead, it prints something like the following in the serial output:

ú=õÈÍÿRYÿbQRÒÿøAÿRÙÿmVÿøÎüZRÿú=ñRÙÿmVÿÈÝcQÿèÍÿaaÿúø

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Ballscrewbob

If that's in the serial output then you probably have the wrong baud rate set in the console window.

Check your sketch for the correct rate and set your window accordingly.
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that I had nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

damain

Thanks, that worked. I just need to pay more attention.

Go Up
 


Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy