Go Down

Topic: Using Arduino UNO as remote controller for DTV (Read 2116 times) previous topic - next topic

XarlyX

Hi, My name is XarlyX and here's my problem:

I have a DTV reciever from the atom brand, today the controller has felt to the ground and now it doesn't work. i thinked in the batteries but i have unscrew the controller and the PCB is broken so looking to my arduino i thinked "Cool Idea" so i gathered the ir led from the dead controller and my arduino board but how it works the controller? i know that the controllers have a light code like morse but i don't know what could it be, where i can find that codes?  the full serial name of the dtv is Atom DT-56CHP an tdt reciever with usb and sd card reader.

so thanks for reading my problem and apporting any response

NI$HANT

If you want to decode the IR 32Khz bandwisth based morse code then you have to use a decoder like 1738 IR receiver and read its pin toggling intervals (the difference between the time the 1738 is on to off)
"Real Men can Accomplish  Anything"

ਫ਼ਤੇਹ ਕਰੁਂ!

XarlyX

Thank for your response but as you can see in the date of this message i didn´t get noticed of your reply by mail so i bought an universal remote who works perfectly.

Thanks you so much for your help +1 for you

NI$HANT

"Real Men can Accomplish  Anything"

ਫ਼ਤੇਹ ਕਰੁਂ!

XarlyX

Thanks, i will use your tip for making an ir reciever if i need it

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy