Go Down

Topic: Seeed 1.0 TFT LCD touch screen (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

rbuxton

Hello all! Recently I have acquired a Seeed 1.0 TFT LCD touch screen at radio shack. I wrote a program I like to call ROS (Ryan's Operating System, although its more of a GUI) and later found out that the TFT library I was using was out of date. Then I found it is supposedly not even compatable with my screen. I was wondering if anybody new anything of this. Also maybe making a pong game (hopefully with the new library for my "screen update" is merely drawing a rectangle on the screen) and some other interesting programs. Thanks!
Ryan

rsk22

Ryan -

Hopefully, my post is not too late.  I just recently bought the Seeed 1.0 TFT LCD touch screen for my Arduino Uno.  I am using the Arduino Rev 1 (any version should work) and I was able to get it to work properly with my Arduino.  Are you using the correct library version?  The new Seeed 2.0 TFT LCD touch screen did have a new library but the Seeed website still retains the 1.0 version.  You can get the libraries at this link:

http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/File:TFT_Touch_Shield_libraries.zip

The example files included in the library should work on your screen.  Let me know if this helps.  Keep us updated on the status of your project.  I am also planning some similar projects. 

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy