Go Down

Topic: Controling ordinary dc motor (Read 786 times) previous topic - next topic

zorro2050

Hi,i having problem with the code to control an ordinary dc motor by using Ethernet shield + Uno for opening and closing small window and lighting led on/off ,thanks!
ZoRRo

AWOL

i having problem with the code to control an ordinary dc motor
If you don't post it, we can't help you.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Grumpy_Mike

It also helps tremendously if you say what the actual problem is.

zorro2050

My project is home automation, my problem is to control a dc motor to open and close a small window in details,i need a code to control this motor in both diction's,how i can do this? 
ZoRRo

AWOL

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.

zorro2050

Thank you, what about the code?
ZoRRo

AWOL

That's what you write when you've specified the hardware.

zorro2050

motor number (RF-300F-12350) and transistor 2N2222
ZoRRo

AWOL

I thought you wanted the motor to be able to reverse?

PeterH

what about the code?

You write the code yourself - or go to the Gigs and Collaborations section and ask somebody to write it for you (most people would expect to be paid for working for you).

If you can't make your code work and need help there are plenty of people here who will give advice and suggestions, but you should expect to do the bulk of the work yourself.
I only provide help via the forum - please do not contact me for private consultancy.

Go Up