Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: arduino TFT with rca input  (Read 753 times)
Malaysia
Stay calm and call batman!
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

hello, is it possible to have a arduino TFT shield with a rca input? it will be something like a mini tv ! i heard of ways to make arduino a rca output for a tv pong game, wonder if its possible to make it a tv input! thanks for the reply!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 01:11:47 am by desmondttm123 » Logged

UK
View Profile

You would have problems. I have several 7" LCDs which consist of a blue PCB with SDcard, EEPROM, touch interface and a digital io to bare LCD circuit then stuck on the LCD is a touch digitiser which plugs into the blue board with the LCD ribbon.  You can buy a board from eBay which converts HDMI and two AV inputs but it basically replaces the digital IO board. Changing the video board in this way basically turns the device into a 7" HDMI monitor but then you will have problems connecting the arduino.

Malaysia
Stay calm and call batman!
View Profile

gotcha man, thanks for the advice! was actually planning to connect it to my raspberry pi...

UK
View Profile

gotcha man, thanks for the advice! was actually planning to connect it to my raspberry pi...

Do a search for " hdmi board touch" I found non touch versions for around 25 pounds worth touch ones a bit more expensive. With hdmi it would work perfectly with the pi but they also do s higher resolution version which might be even better.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: