Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sell/Buy your used Arduino  (Read 10386 times)
Hyderabad, India
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi,

I was wondering if folks would be interested in selling off their (extra) Arduinos so that beginners can lay their hands on a board at a lesser price than otherwise. I for instance, have 7 boards including ADK which I'd like to give it to someone just beginning in this field. Plus, I've dozen other components like Bluetooth module, RFIDs etc which I'd gladly give out to beginners so that they can get their hand dirty.

Do you have any such boards or modules which you'd like to sell off? Or are you intersted in buying such fully functional boards/modules?

Hyderabad
View Profile

Please could you help me out i'm in need of them please tell me where do you stay in hyderabad ill contact you at the earliest please reply soon smiley

India
I am a DIY enthusiast.
View Profile

I am interested in buying the Arduino components you possess. I would like to know whether they are in good shape, Are they available as of now? smiley-roll

View Profile

Hi,

I am a student in the 8th standard and am very interested in trying the Arduino. I would like to buy your used boards, if you still have it.

Thanks,
Sanjeeb
 smiley

Hyderabad, India
View Profile

Hi,

I am a student in the 8th standard and am very interested in trying the Arduino. I would like to buy your used boards, if you still have it.

Thanks,
Sanjeeb
 smiley

Hi Sanjeeb,

Unfortunately, at the moment I'm out of all Arduino UNO boards. I just have the Arduino ADK board which I might me needing still.  smiley-red

Bokaro, Jharkhand, India
View Profile

Hi,

Thanks,
Sanjeeb
 smiley

If you are beginning coding and hardware programming you should try out the cheap Arduino clones from www.probots.co.in or the InduinoX from www.simplelabs.co.in. Work exactly like an Arduino plus if you purchase the InduinoX board you will get some components pre-attached to your board such as some LEDs, swithces, RGB LED, IR etc etc.

View Profile

If u want to buy arduino boards just contact me.narashivakumar@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: