Go Down

Topic: Mpu6050 (Gy-521) Accelerometer and Gyro Help (Read 847 times) previous topic - next topic

simplethinker1

As you can see in the following example: I got the raw values of X,Y and Z axis as shown below.

MPU-6050
accel x,y,z: 184, -484, 14992
temperature: 29.635 degrees Celsius
gyro x,y,z : 367, 220, -812,

I'm new to arduino and this sensor, Please write in detail about how to implement the raw values which i receive for x,y and z to find the Velocity.

Coding Badly

Coding Badly

Please tell me why not to post here..

That is not what I said.

"Cross-post" ... posting essentially the same question in more than one section of the forum.  You posted exactly the same question here and in Microcontrollers.  Pick the one section that seems most appropriate and post your question once in that section.  This section is the most appropriate.  Replies to your question belong here.

Erdin

The velocity ?
Like a spedometer in a car ?

You can use the sensor to calculate the velocity, but it won't be accurate.
Have your read a few articles about it ? Search for : velocity accelerometer

AWOL

@simplethinker: as username "simpleman"/"bijay_shah2" you got into trouble for cross-posting and spamming the moderators - I do hope you're not going to repeat that.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Groove

accel x,y,z: 184, -484, 14992
Before you go any further, you need to verify that gravity is working properly where you are.
Post code.
Per Arduino ad Astra

Go Up